If you’re looking for a quick, easy, and ridiculously creamy (without the cream!) pasta recipe, look no further than Pinch of Yum’s Creamy Red Pepper Pasta with Blistered Tomatoes!
I cannot hype this recipe up enough. The sauce is made with cashews and roasted red peppers that pack it with flavour; all you have to do is throw the ingredients in a blender and you’ve got a creamy, dreamy pasta sauce!
You can make the sauce and the blistered tomatoes beforehand, so when dinner time rolls around all you have to do is cook the pasta. The recipe also makes a ton of sauce so you get leftovers the next day!
Why I love this Creamy Red Pepper Pasta with Blistered Tomatoes recipe:
- The sauce is made in the blender
- The cooked tomatoes add extra sweetness
- It’s super creamy and comforting!
Find the pasta recipe here: https://pinchofyum.com/creamy-red-pepper-pasta-blistered-tomatoes
For more recipes like this, check out Lindsay at pinchofyum.com. Her recipes are always so reliable and delicious!
Share the Yum
Explore some of my favourite recipes from other websites and blogs!
Other Share the Yum recipes to try:
- Asian Turkey Meatballs (by Chef Savvy)
- Orange Cashew Chicken (by Gathered Nutrition)
- Miracle No-Knead Bread (by Pinch of Yum)
An entire page dedicated to sharing reliable nutrition resources, tips on navigating nutrition information on the internet (and beyond!), and where to find the trusted health advice and expertise you seek.
Other easy pasta ideas you may enjoy:
- Pesto Cream Pasta with Chicken & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Creamy Salmon Dill Pasta Salad
- Lazy Veggie Lasagna