(vegan, gluten free)
This simple sauce is seriously so easy to whip together and is my latest obsession. Who doesn’t love a good peanut sauce? And if you are allergic to peanuts, this sauce works great with practically any other nut or seed butter. I have tried it with almond butter and it’s just as delicious! A touch sweet, salty, nutty, and spicy, it pairs perfectly with your favourite stir fry for a simple lunch or dinner. Enjoy!
- 1 tbsp peanut butter*
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos (or low sodium soy sauce or tamari)
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp hoisin
- 1/4 tsp siracha
- 1 tbsp or so filtered water to thin
- Mix together all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour over your favourite stir fry, noodle bowl, or as a dip for veggies, meats, tofu, or spring rolls!
- Store leftovers in a jar in the fridge.
*Feel free to substitute another nut or seed butter for the peanut butter. Almond butter and cashew butter work nicely!